Skip to content
Laundry Tips and Tricks
- All fabrics come with tags that detail the recommended cycle, water temperature, and dryer settings, to keep your garment in store-bought condition. Make sure you carefully read the care instructions about what cycle, water temperature, detergent, and dryer setting should be used. Failure to follow the instructions may cause damage to your garments.
- Before washing, remove pins and check pockets. Zip zippers, secure Velcro, and close snap and hooks to avoid snagging.
- Unroll socks and cuffs and make sure long sleeves are not bunched up in the arm of the shirt.
- Pretreat stains and spot wash areas that need extra attention such as collars and the edge of sleeves.
- Sort laundry by whites, lights, darks, brights, and delicates. Keep linty items like towels and sweaters separate to avoid pilling and lint.
- Never overload the machine. Your clothes will not have enough room for water and detergent to move around and get them clean.